Resolite® = Green
Resolite (and it's parent company Stabilitamerica) have purchased Co-Ex Corporation and are looking forward to serving former CO-EX clients with the kind of excellent customer service that Resolite buyers have always known. Please be patient as we change over our website to one that will be bigger and better with a wider product selection to meet your needs!
Resolite (formerly CO-EX) is a leader in the development of multi-wall and corrugated polycarbonate sheet materials. Innovation drives the core of the company with new sheet products, new panel and system products and new solid sheet products consistantly being introduced into various market segments including:
- Architectural - applications such as roofing, skylights, walkways, canopies, facades and other glazing panels.
- Horticultural - applications for the garden center and greenhouse growers markets.
- General Plastic’s applications for use as partitions, graphic and decorative displays.
- New to our company is solid polycarbonate sheet, Macrolux® C from 0.093” thick to 0.500” thick.
- All the multi-wall products save energy in two ways: 1) they let in natural light thus reducing electricity usage and 2) all products provide very high insulation properties which reduces energy usage and CO2 emissions. Our multi-wall products range from 4 mm thick to 60 mm thick, so a wide variety of products are available to meet your needs.
Resolite (as CO-EX) has been serving the North American market since 1988. Our website is designed by market segment, please choose your market and you will find a multi-wall or corrugated sheet product that will meet or exceed your requirements.
Photos left courtesy of OpenAire